Sydney, Australia – April, 2020
Verifai is proud to announce that we have been accepted into the prestigious Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies (NSW).
Founded as the United Service Institution of New South Wales in 1888, the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies NSW today is one of seven self-governing constituent bodies of the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies of Australia.
The aim of the Institute is to promote informed debate on, and to improve public awareness and understanding of, defence and national security. To this end, the Institute:
- contributes to the national debate on defence and security policy;
- publishes a highly-respected professional journal;
- arranges regular lectures and occasional seminars on military history, defence and security issues;
- organises visits to Defence and security establishments;
- operates a public library, specialising in defence and security literature dating from the early 19th century to the current day; and
- conducts social and networking functions for members.
We look forward to learning from the esteemed members of RUSI, and to contributing the discussion on matters relating to Defense, securing the Australian supply-chain and improving logistics outcomes for our serving personnel.